This international technology business generated approximately £500m in revenues in 2017 and has plans for substantial growth in the coming years. The group possesses countless industry accolades and has an ever-expanding portfolio, with some exciting new ventures on the horizon.
As UK Group Tax Specialist you will be assisting the Group Head of Tax and Group Finance Director. Your primary responsibilities will include; UK corporate tax return, month end tax reporting and tax forecasting. Other responsibilities include; anticipating the Groups’ global tax position, M&A due diligence, transfer pricing, tax planning and communicating with appropriate finance teams regularly.
This is a part time role, working 3 days a week (can be flexible).
• Assist in forecasting the Group’s worldwide tax position
• Work with the Head of Tax to maintain good relationships with HMRC and ensure compliance with the Group’s tax strategy
• Assist with tax due diligence and structuring of acquisitions
• Analyse the impact of ad-hoc transactions
• Assist in month and year end tax reporting and group audit, including the preparation of statutory tax disclosures under FRS101
• Lead the preparation of UK corporate tax returns, including CFC review and application of group relief, transfer pricing and interest restriction rules.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the tax department of a public accounting firm
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Familiarity of Alphatax is desirable
• The ability to refresh and improve internal processes
• The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• A strong attention to detail.
• Fantastic working environment
• Competitive salary plus bonus
• Company pension and medical
• Central London location
• Headroom for career development.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula-Partners directly.