This multinational law firm boasts a prestigious reputation, having featured in the top 10 Financial Times Innovative Lawyers rankings in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA in 2016. With 13,000 employees globally and revenues of US$2.67 billion in FY2017, it retains an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from multinational corporates to private equity houses.
In this role you will work directly with partners and senior directors, both in UK and other jurisdictions, on client work in relation to Transfer Pricing.
• Developing new approaches to complex technical transfer pricing issues
• Taking substantial ownership of clients and ability to work autonomously
• Building an internal and external network of contacts and clients
• Working with junior members of the team to meet client needs
• Technical and experienced Transfer Pricing professional from a large accountancy firm or economic boutique
• Top quartile academics - degree educated (or comparable) with undergraduate studies in Economics strongly preferred
• Further qualifications highly desirable, including a MA or CFA
• Strong team player and ability to develop junior members of a team
• First class communicator - both strong verbally and written - and able to develop relationships with key internal stakeholders and clients with ease.
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Clear opportunities and support for personal development and career advancement
• Become part of a leading team enjoying double digit growth
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private medical
• Discretionary bonus
• Modern output focused working culture
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.