As EMEA Tax Manager you will support and lead on planning initiatives across the region whilst also providing support to the relevant business units in relation to compliance/tax accounting oversight.
You will be a key member of the EMEA Tax team and responsible for executing the global tax strategy and initiatives throughout the EMEA region.
* Provide EMEA tax support to the key business segments, including assistance and coordination with tax audits.
* Manage tax planning and structuring activities in Europe, Middle- East and Africa region
* Assist in implementing tax and other corporate initiatives and projects in the region.
* Manage regional transfer pricing practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
* Liaise with business finance staff, the shared service centre and the US based Corporate tax team on U.S. GAAP corporate income tax accounting matters including ASC 740 and FIN 48.
* Assist in ensuring accurate FIN 48 reserve calculations and maintain documentation supporting the calculations.
* Monitor regional corporate income tax law changes and international tax developments (BEPS etceteras). Ensure compliance and identify favorable opportunities for implementation.
* 6 years + of international tax experience as an adviser at a large consulting firm and/or an in-house adviser with a multinational company.
* Strong tax accounting skills a must.
* Strong written, verbal and technical communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with executives, operations managers, finance directors, and other corporate departments.
* Experience with Excel, Hyperion HFM, PeopleSoft or similar ERP software is an asset.
* Fluent in English, fluency in other languages is an asset.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.