In-house Senior Tax Compliance Manager - FTSE 100
This would be a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the leading investment banks based in the heart of London. The role sits within a medium sized Corporate Tax team, whilst reporting into the Head of Tax. Responsibilities include general UK Tax compliance whilst also working on various ad-hoc advisory projects including complex Brexit issues and liaising with HMRC. There is an offshore team based in Asia so you will be working directly with them to ensure a smooth cycle.
A key skill will be your natural ability to build effective working relationships across a variety of different departments.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity for you to develop in order to reach your long term goal Head of Tax/Partner.
- Unrivalled exposure to the complex issues around Brexit.
- Fantastic chance for you to work for a FTSE 100 firm and a great name to have on your CV.
What you will need:
- Strong UK Corporate Tax compliance process experience.
- ACA/CTA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role - either in consultancy or in-house.
An additional skill that would give you an advantage would be experience of dealing with HMRC (this is not a prerequisite).
Please feel free to apply or get in touch for a confidential discussion.