An established, high-energy firm is growing due to consistent success across a range of service lines including VAT. They are well known for solving complex problems, boosting performance and maximising value for Global Fortune 500 clients.
The VAT Director reports into the Partner, who has a proven track record for technical excellence in their field and experience in building successful teams. They are a thought leader, an entrepreneurial thinker and a subject matter expert. Their calibre has been proven as they built their previous careers in the Big 4 and industry.
What to expect:
* Advise on complex VAT technical issues in UK and on a cross border basis
* Provide clients with advice on company re-organisations, restructuring activities, mergers and acquisitions and other financial matters in a cross-border context
* Join clients on-site, ensuring the successful delivery of projects and provide practical solutions to VAT challenges
* Lead or manage business development initiatives and identify opportunities for follow-up work
* Review VAT compliance
* Coach and mentor more junior team members
* ATT or CTA - ideally gained in a consulting firm
* Ideally VAT experience in real estate, partial exemption, international supplies, M&A and/or insolvency experience or customs/international trade
* Energised by variety, enjoy delivering value
* Confident and engaging communicator
* Not afraid to sell your services and enjoy securing deals
* Flexible and client focused
* Enjoy working in enterprising team and thrive on challenge
* Have a great sense of humour
Please contact Andrew Wilson for a confidential discussion.