This is a newly created Group Tax Manager, based in the West Midlands working for a leading PLC group.
Based in the West Midlands, this is a market leading UK PLC Group.
Group Tax Manager
Your will be responsible for:
* Corporate Tax compliance and planning.
* Review and preparation of local country tax returns
* Preparation of tax accounting and related disclosures for group and entity reporting
* Develop tax reporting processes and controls within the tax and wider finance function
* Ad-hoc support and advice to finance department colleagues including modelling any potential tax exposures and partnering effectively on projects
* Preparation of VAT returns and VAT advice around the business
* Preparation and monitoring of CIS returns
* Formulating and documenting any new tax processes relating to the changing tax environment including Making Tax Digital
* Tax advice on proposals and contract reviews, including technical research and liaison with other department colleagues as appropriate
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax coupled with a proven track record in developing new technical skills. You should also have strong internpersonal skills coupled with the ability to operate independently .
Market Leading package