Impressive FTSE 50 business based in Central London are looking to bring in a Corporate Tax Specialist for 12 months. Although this group is hugely diverse, their tax team in HQ are lean resulting in working collaboratively and varied exposure. The interim Corporate Tax Specialist will gain breadth and variety of role, whilst also working closely with other members of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Preparation of a number of the UK group corporate tax returns.
- Supporting on compliance activities such as R&D claims, dealing with HMRC queries, TP support and CFC calculations.
- Assisting on working for UK GAAP accounts and tax disclosures.
- Involvement in interim reporting, budget and quarterly forecasting and year-end process (under IFRS).
- Ad-hoc project work such as M&A projects and CbCr and tax advisory.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA/CA
- Strong knowledge of UK tax matters
- Experienced in tax computations for large and complex companies in UK.
- Previous exposure of UK plc reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build internal and external relationships with stakeholders.