An interesting in-house opportunity has come up for a tax professional with solid tax accounting and corporate tax experience to join a global manufacturer with its headquarters in England, that designs, develops and manufactures technology systems for a number of clients in different markets such as health care, space, defence and security.
Due to the ever-changing requirements of the business, the finance function has a continuing need to evolve to meet the needs of the growing organisation. Reporting into the Tax Manager. there are some exciting projects and work to get involved in within the tax world as the business will start to get involved in the transformation in 'making tax digital' in the future.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands on tax financial accounting experience with experience of preparing tax returns. VAT experience is desirable but not essential. A strong team player with a flexible approach.
* Support and prepare corporate tax computations.
* Preparation of UK R&D tax credit claim calculation.
* Preparation and submission of UK monthly VAT/Intrastat/ECSL returns.
* Ensuring compliance with HMRC legislation's.
* Support statutory audit process and accounts.
* Supporting the rest of the team with the delivery of ad hoc projects and systems improvements.
Pay between £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus and benefits
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.