Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable offshore and financial services experience, whilst paying lower income tax and being situated a 30 minute flight away from mainland UK.
• Responsible for a range of tax advisory, planning and compliance work
• Responsible for strategic advisory projects on a variety of Jersey, UK and International structures
• Developing and maintaining client relationships as the first point of contact
• Liaise with clients effectively and give complex and precise advice, building business networks both internally and externally
• Help to grow and promote the Channel Islands business in the local market with a focus on international tax initiatives such as BEPS, Diverted Profits Tax and Tax Information Exchange
• Grow, develop and lead your team
• Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA or equivalent
• Ideally at Senior Manager level currently
• Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Corporates/Channel Islands entities
• Experience of International tax concepts and principles
• Experience of managing, developing and servicing key clients
• Experience with managing staff and developing individuals
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
We have a number of other offshore and international opportunities in locations such as Australia, Bermuda, the Caymans, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, Brussels, Luxembourg, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, Cyprus, the Isle of Man and throughout the UK. Reach International are offshore and international accountancy specialists operating at all levels from Senior to partner appointments, and across all service lines
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.