Reach International is working with this expanding niche firm to appoint a US/UK Tax Manager (Dual Handler) to its team in London. Experience of High Net Worth Individual work required.
• Review and preparation of clients’ individual tax documentation
• Review and preparation of complex returns
• Corresponding with the UK, IRS and State tax authorities as appropriate
• Advising High Net Worth clients on Individual US/UK tax issues and strategy
• UK and/or US Accounting/Tax qualification (CTA/CPA/Enrolled Agent)
• At least 4 years’ extensive experience in Individual US tax and UK tax, ideally within a Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm
• Experience of advising international and US High Net Worth clientele
• Driven by the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment with limitless opportunity
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.