Due to continued expansion and a change of role responsibilities, a new opportunity has arisen for an individual to take responsibility for group taxation, treasury and governance matters for global business activities and group companies in UK, US, HK and Singapore.
The successful candidate will play an important and integral role as part of the Finance & Operations leadership team, reporting to the CFO/ COO.
* Taxation compliance and payroll across all activities and jurisdictions with the support of external parties, covering corporation, indirect and all employee related taxes;
* Treasury activities, ensuring sufficient liquidity in each entity to meet cashflow requirements and working with banking providers to invest excess funds and hedge foreign exchange risks; and
* Governance procedures and maintenance of company records, including management of the private equity investment scheme offered to employees and company secretariat services covering all group companies.
Skills / experience
* Highly results driven, ambitious and motivated individual with a strong sense of client delivery
* Excellent relationship management, business communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently to organise and prioritise own workload
* High level of integrity and collegiate team-based mentality
* Accuracy and an attention for detail
* Must possess a positive "can-do" attitude, with an eagerness to learn
* Must work well under pressure and to tight deadlines as required
* Experience of private equity, investment management or financial services
* Although detailed knowledge of US, European, HK and Singapore obligations are not essential, understanding of and past exposure to these would be highly beneficial
* 5-10 years' experience working in relevant roles