Within this role, the Tax Advisory Manager will be responsible for delivering tax advice, in support of the Head of Tax, across the group. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Working directly with the Head of Tax to design and implement the Group's overall global tax strategy, including the transfer pricing structure and approach.
* Working on the tax aspects of intra-group financing, group structuring, and commercial contracts and partnerships
* Business partnering with the regions to understand their commercial operations and changes to these, in order to monitor, manage and assist in mitigating potential tax risks
* Managing relationships and projects with external advisors, treasury team, and the local finance teams to ensure project implementation is successfully delivered
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation including new country-by-country reporting reuirements
* Monitoring changes in the tax environment, e.g. the OECD's BEPS project, to pre-empt their impact on the group and it's effective and cash tax rates
The ideal candidate will be ACA Qualified and ideally with CTA (but not essential) and have:
* Experience of international tax planning including transfer pricing, intragroup financing, and M&A.