Based in London you will be working for a growing PE backed organisation with innovation at the heart of their company ethos. As a Senior Manager in the London based tax team you will be responsible for all Direct Tax matters across the EMEA region.
Candidates with broad tax experience covering tax compliance, tax reporting, transfer pricing, tax audit, cash repatriation and M&A will find this role challenging and exciting as they enter another growth phase of their company life cycle.
* Managing and implementing tax projects ensuring effective tax evaluation working in partnership with Treasury, Legal, Finance and Business Operations
* Assist in Group wide tax projects across transfer pricing and M&A
* In conjunction with the Head of Tax effectively evaluate company structure and work together on restructuring projects
* Assess the impacts on tax issues on specific countries working with internal and external audits teams
* Oversee the completion of tax reporting quarterly and annually
* Work with local advisors managing tax compliance process across EMEA
* Identify tax saving opportunities and implement new strategies
* Tax technical research
Skills & Experience:
* Degree qualified with professional accounting qualification
* Exposure to US GAAP and IFRS highly desirable