A US listed multinational with global operations is looking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager to join the European HQ based in London. This role will cover a global geographic region (except the US) with specific focus on the UK, Europe and Australasia. Reporting to the Head of Tax Operations based in London you will be responsible for partnering with number of business units managing various tax projects and initiatives and providing integrated tax support to your business units.
You will take a lead on managing the business digital tax services requirements and new legislative changes impacting the organisation.
Day to day:
* Tax business partnership, developing relationships across commerical, finance, treasury and legal teams
* Lead on a number of business unit initiatives e.g expansion to new territories, new products and identifying issues and commercial solutions to communicate with the wider stakeholder community
* Produce tax technical analysis and documentation on key transactions
* Assist in the management and analysis of tax risk assessments
* Evaluate local and international tax legislative changes and their impact on your business units.
* Support the work on global transfer pricing policy with respect to your business units
* Review and at times prepare quarterly reporting packs for relevant business units for financial reporting purposes
* Manage eternal advisor relationships
* Work on domestic and international projects
What's in it for you:
* You will work for a leading media organisations and gain exposure in a MNC with international and domestic tax considerations.
* Take ownership of projects and key deliverables. with support from an experienced Head of Tax
* Travel to international locations