One of the world's largest firms in the Shipping industry is looking to hire a Global Mobility Tax Manager in central London.
You will be advising in International Employment tax and Social Security implications within this truly global organisation, covering multiple jurisdictions across the globe. Serving as the key point of contact for the function you will be liaising with external advisers and internal business contacts capitalising on your strong commercial awareness and stakeholder management skills.
The other exciting aspect for the role is that you will be also advising on UK Employment tax projects, working closely with the internal teams and external providers.
* Proven Global Mobility Tax/International Employment tax experience
* Critical and analytical thinking in all aspects of work
* Commercial awareness and ability to understand the needs of the business and its clients
* Ability to identify potential risks for the business and to propose practical solutions
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
* CTA/ACA qualification preferred, but not essential
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.