Head of EMEA Indirect Taxes 12-18 Month Contract- Part Time Option Available
A prominent Financial Services Institution, with offices in Central London, have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Indirect Tax advisor to join on a 18 month contractual basis as their EMEA Head of VAT.
This leading role is open to both VP level and Director level professionals.You will take responsibility for all strategic Indirect Tax affairs for the EMEA entities, whilst maintaining oversight of compliance.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Acting as the strategic advisor for all indirect tax affairs of the EMEA entities
* Building and raising the profile of VAT issues across the group by partnering with the wider business
* Identifying opportunities for mitigating against risk and improving the VAT structure
* Working with the systems and processes to make improvements and drive efficiencies
* Oversight and management of compliance team
* Preparing the business for Making Tax Digital
* Managing VAT audits
For further information on this position and insight into the general contracting market for VAT professionals, please contact Jade Hawkins at Pure Search