Utilities business looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Specialist for at least 3 but likely to be at least 6.
A global utilities business is looking to recruit a Corporate tax Specialist for at least 3 months although likely to be 6 months.
Your new company
* The successful individual will take responsibility for a number of active companies' corporation tax compliance and reporting obligations, across a number of divisions across the UK and Republic of Ireland;
* Additionally you will act as a direct point of contact for business units, within my remit, to provide ad hoc tax advisory services in areas such as refinancing, restructuring, liquidations, financial modelling and contract reviews;
* You will maintain relationships with industry bodies, such as HMRC;
* Take responsibility for understanding and disclosing tax risks, across the UK and Ireland, to the parent company;
* Presenting at HM Revenue & Customs' annual risk review meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
ACA / CTA qualified with experience of working within an in-house tax team.
Must be adaptable, and able to get up to speed quickly.
Excellent UK Corporate Tax Compliance experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.