Accounts Assistant - Temporary
Your new company
This large multinational company has been in operation for over 40 years and are continually growing and developing their business. Understanding that their staff are their biggest asset they invest time and effort into ensuring they are supported in their specific roles.
Your new role
* Providing assistance in the preparation of weekly accounts, including commentary
* Balance sheet reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis
* Maintaining documentation and certification in relation to export requirements
* Oversee/assist with purchase ledger/ sales ledger
* Prepare ad-hoc financial reports
* Other duties within the competency of the post holder, as directed by Management
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong book keeping skills and knowledge essential
* The ability to, deliver work against strict deadlines, be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
* Experience of the documentation requirements needed for Letters of Credit
* Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Microsoft Office experience, to include advanced ability with Excel
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with an industry leader and develop your career, as well as a competitive salary, onsite parking, training opportunities and paid holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.