One of the top Investment and Corporate Banks are currently recruiting a lead Adviser to join them.
The role will offer you mixed exposure to all areas of the bank including Wealth Management, Security and Investment Banking. This is a great opportunity for a financial services expert who wants to move into a more diverse multi disciplinary role.
* Pro-actively identify, manage and implement indirect tax opportunities for the firm
* Review and oversight of EMEA VAT activities with a view to continuous improvement in processes and controls, and driving an automation agenda.
* Taking responsibility in ensuring that the team stays up to date with legislative changes.
* Manage the relationship between the business and HMRC
* Act as an advisor to the banks front office businesses
* Ensuring that indirect tax risk is effectively managed on all transactions.
* ACA/CTA Qualification would be beneficial
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.