Our client is a dynamic organisation based in Preston and we are seeking a Treasury Accountant paying to £40k
Your new company
Our client is a dynamic and ambitious organisation and due to current and predicted growth we are seeking to appoint to a technical role in treasury and we are seeking applications from qualified accountants who would like to specialise in this area of finance.
Your new role
The role is newly created and you will :
* Deliver an effective treasury management service across the group
* Ensure the accurate and timely input of accounting of treasury items
* Complete daily and monthly treasury accounting processes
* Track and monitor actual to forecast movements on interest payable and interest receivable
* Medium and long term cash flow forecasting
* Support compilation of the treasury budget setting
* Support the internal and external audit
* Improve TMS systems and processes
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or working towards a finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with some experience of treasury but the client is wiling to look at applications from individuals who are happy to specialise and move into the ever growing area of treasury accounting
What you'll get in return
You will join a highly regarded and exceptionally talented treasury team in a fast growing industry in a culture that is both inclusive and supports individuals careers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.