Seeking a treasury accountant for a 4 to 6 month contract paying up to £25 per hour based in Preston
Your new company
Our client is a recognised employer of choice based in Preston and we are seeking a financial or treasury accountant to fill a technical role in a highly regard finance team.
Your new role
As treasury accountant you will undertake a diverse and challenging role and you will provide the interface from the treasury department to the wider finance team and business areas. You will :
* Ensure the timely and accurate input of treasury items
* Ensure the accounts are prepared in accordance with IFRS
* Support the preparation of subsidiary board reports
* Complete daily and monthly treasury accounting processes
* Track forecast movements on interest payable and receivable
* Support monthly budgets vs actual reporting
* Preparing cashflow forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with some treasury knowledge but we will accept applications from financial accountants with a technical background that would be interested in moving to the ever growing specialism of treasury
What you'll get in return
Excellent working environment working with a talented finance and treasury team. Flexible working offered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.