Our client in Manchester is seeking a VAT Accountant to undertake a new role in a VAT team paying £35k + Bens
Your new company
Our client is experiencing a period of growth and we are seeking a VAT Accountant to fill a newly created VAT job.
Your new role
Working with a talented Head of VAT you will :
* Produce periodic returns and declarations for a number of EU entities
* Carry out pre-submission audit checks
* Carry out the submission of periodic returns
* Reconcile VAT and statistical returns
* Provide Support to the wider EU shared service team
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven VAT experience coupled with the ability to build and maintain positive internal and external relationships
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a highly regarded and talented VAT team in a positive team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.