A recognised name in Manchester is seeking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager paying to £70,000 (c) + Benefits
Your new company
The job is with one of the most recognised clients in Manchester and due to a restructure we are seeking to appoint a tax professional to undertake the new role of Senior Tax Manager
Your new role
The role will be diverse and challenging and supporting the Head of Tax and Treasury you will :
* Ensure the corporation tax returns are submitted on time and manage payments and make use of the claims and elections
* Prepare tax accounting disclosures under IFRS for the group
* Oversee the employment tax compliance
* Work with the transformation team and look for opportunities to improve the processes
* Be the technical lead for the group
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you are a qualified tax professional with the breadth of knowledge to manage a small team whilst being a main point of contact to the rest of the group for tax queries. The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will work in fantastic offices and flexible and home working is offered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.