Excellent opportunity for an experienced International Tax Director to join a Big 4 firm in Leeds.
Work will focus on advising UK and international client groups on a range of cross border tax matters, including group structuring and reorganisations, the efficient use of financing and intellectual property, and structuring cross-border investment. The team works across all sectors including financial services, infrastructure, consumer markets, industrial markets and private equity.
- Be market facing, drive sales on allocated clients and target organisations
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality, service delivery and commercially
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Take lead on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other internal teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
- Successful track record of new business origination within International Tax projects through both internal and external activities
- Excellent commercially
- Display technical strength in our specialist markets above
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Inspirational leader
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
It is essential you are qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent and have strong interpersonal skills.
Interested? Please apply with a full and up to date CV.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other tax jobs in Yorkshire or tax jobs in Leeds.