Corporate Tax Assistant Manager opportunity within a dynamic inhouse team in Leeds. The ideal candidate will come from industry. Your role will be supporting the wider Group Tax division with a primary focus on UK Corporate tax. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with good grounding in corporate tax who is looking to gain some valuable international corporate tax experience.
Duties will include:
• Corporate tax compliance; preparation and filing UK corporation tax returns; considering corporate interest restriction, holdover/rollover relief and CFC disclosures.
• HMRC liaison.
• Supporting statutory accounts; tax provisions and disclosures, audit and management tax calculations.
• International corporate tax compliance; preparation of corporate tax filings for non-UK Group companies.
• Transfer pricing and intercompany recharging.
• Process and control development.
• SAO responsibilities.
Interested? Short-listing immediately, please apply without delay to be considered.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other tax jobs in Leeds or tax jobs in Yorkshire.