Partnering with a leading Financial Services multinational to appoint an EMEA VAT Senior Adviser to join their Central London team.
This is an opportunity to join an advanced Indirect Tax function, in a senior advisory and project capacity, within the framework of a reputable, international institution.
Up to £100,000 Benefits. 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT- Please note this is an additional headcount due to rise in workload and projects and not a cover role.
* Providing VAT Advisory and technical support business-wide
* Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholder management
* Working with new products and services of the group, providing advice on the VAT Implications
* Oversight and review of the EMEA Compliance, prepared in-house by analysts and reviewed by compliance manager.
* Working with the Head of VAT on re-structuring and opportunity identifying
* Driving forward and advising around the GCC VAT Implementation
* Continuous process optimisation, automation and readying the business for MTD.
* Supervision of junior staff members.
This positions requires a robust advisor with extensive working knowledge in the financial services space.
For further information on this position, or more generally around the Indirect Tax contracting market please contact Jade Hawkins