Tax Assistant job opportunity in Watford
Exciting job opportunity based in Watford working for a leading professional services firm. Tax Assistant - Employment & Expatriate Taxes. This business is looking to recruit a tax assistant in their in-house Tax team, specialising in employment and expatriate tax compliance. The role is based in Watford. The individual will be required to demonstrate exceptional tax compliance skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. The work is by nature high profile and the ability to treat matters with the utmost confidentiality will be key. The work will involve working closely with other tax professionals, to deliver an efficient employment tax compliance service.
The scope of the role includes assisting with the preparation and review of employment tax reporting. Review of P11Ds prior to their submission to HMRC. Employment tax advisory. International employment tax and social security advice
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
* Strong employment tax and/or expatriate tax technical skills
* Excel skills preferable
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and delivering services
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
* ATT qualified (preferred)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.