In-house Corporate Tax Manager - Investment Bank
This would be a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the leading Investment Banks worldwide. The role sits within the Corporate Tax team, focusing on Private Banking and Wealth Management, whilst reporting into the UK Tax Director. Responsibilities will include general advisory work whether that be UK or International focused and oversight of compliance. They currently run an outsourced compliance model so you you will be liasing with the team on a weekly occurrence, therefore making it a prerequisite that you have a solid understanding of how the cycle works.
A key skill that will allow you to excel will be your confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships successfully.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity for you to take your next step and move into a senior position within a global organisation.
- Fantastic work/life balance.
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure to the wide variety of complex tax issues which will help develop you as an individual.
What you will need:
- Exposure to Private Banking/Wealth Management sector.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Suitable qualifications i.e ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA (or local equiv).