An exciting opportunity to join a major sporting institution on a 6 month contract. In this role you will be involved in:
• Tax policy writing.
• SAO report review – including analysing and where possible reducing recommendations.
• CFA tax risk assessment review & reduce recommendations.
• Capital allowances review.
• Transfer pricing process review – ensuring the business is following the processes.
• Making Tax Digital – review VAT process & digitalise.
• Tax consequences of intercompany settlement.
• Accounting policies manual.
• Foreign VAT Claim.
• Tax consequences of legal entity rationalisation.
• Adhoc tax queries.
This role would suit a qualified tax professional (ACA, ICAS or CTA) who has proven experience of large group reporting. Could suit someone from a large accountancy firm looking to gain some industry experience, or someone who already has experience of working in an in-house tax function.
Would consider someone looking to return to tax after a career break.
An excellent chance to work in a household name institution in a friendly team and impressive offices. One of the most glamorous roles in tax.