This renewable energy Group is looking to hire a Tax Manager to join a dynamic team in a multinational, growth-oriented organisation. This is a newly created position as the Group is moving its UK tax compliance in-house. Involved from the start, you will also be involved in international tax planning and strategy.
• Provision of tax advisory work across the Group including key project such as acquisition and disposals, corporate restructuring, transfer pricing initiatives and Group financing
• Preparation of UK tax returns
• Coordination of overseas tax compliance work
• Assist with preparation, coordination and review of transfer pricing documentation across the Group
• Dealing with tax audit enquiries in the UK and providing assistance to overseas finance managers and advisers.
• CTA/ACA or equivalent
• Experience working at a tax manager level in industry or accounting firm
• Knowledge of UK tax preparation software
• Familiar with UK legislation with some cross-border experience.
• Life insurance
• Strong pension scheme
• Contributory health insurance.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.