Are you currently hitting a glass ceiling in your current role? Looking to take the next step forward that will lead to your ultimate Head of Tax? Or are you looking to take the next challenge and want something less vanilla?
This Global Investment Manager is looking to add an experienced Senior International Tax Specialist to their London team. The role would see you taking on a key role within the team and leading across all International complex tax matters which will take in all key jurisdictions for the business.
This is a rare position that would see you developing core head of tax skills and accountabilities as well as managing and shaping the advisory interaction with the company itself.
This is a truly international tax role and will see you dealing with:
* Transfer pricing
* Brexit project - group reorganisation and European Operations
* Permanent establishment rules
* Cross-Border movements
* International Risk Management
* Group Tax - International and UK
What you will need?
* Asset management experience is preferable due to Transfer Pricing and getting up to speed quickly, however there is a balance on this when reviewing candidate's skills alongside personality
* Corporate Tax Generalist
* Due to complexity of business you need to move quickly and be able to push back
* Wider FS experience
* International experience as they deal with the whole world not just UK
* Coming from a complex business with multiple lines and/ or territories would be advantageous
* Aspirations to be head of tax - want a role that will push this agenda and give them the tools they need and the responsibility
This is a brand-new role ideally temporary to permanent, minimum 6mth temp duration. Would consider straight permanent for maximum 12-month temp duration either fixed term or daily rate