• Rare Junior level Transfer Pricing role, Big Four firm, Middle East
• Usually a role at this level does not exist – at 1-2 years’ experience you often have to stay in your home country for years before relocating!
About our client
• Leading, Top Tier, Award winning Regional/ Middle Eastern Transfer Pricing team
• Entrepreneurial, non-stuffy, commercially focused team.
• Mostly advisory/consulting, very little compliance workflow in this team
• You will be involved in managing large global projects, often with a dimension involving every continent, America’s, Asia, Europe, UK and Middle Eastern in-bound and outbound projects
• This team are involved in unique, complex structuring, restructuring and work very closely with the International tax team so your exposure to International tax would be useful (** the role is still 90% Transfer Pricing focused though)
• You will have perfect English – average, learning or non-business level English will not work for this role
• You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience and a maximum of 2.5 years’ experience (no less, no more!)
• Additional language capabilities in any other language useful
• You will have high energy – this role is not for the faint hearted, you will work long hours but enjoy rapid career promotion, be involved in unique TP projects, travel as part of your role and be asked for your opinion very early in your career (not tomorrow, but yesterday!) so a high degree of confidence is necessary
What’s on offer
• Rapid career promotions
• No income tax on your personal income, 0% - that’s right!
• You WON’T earn what you would command in London or New York BUT with no PIT you will have more disposable income.
• Relocation (flights, shipping, accommodation on arrival for 1 month)
• Bonus discretionary
• Fun and sun!