Change Public Practice are working with a market leading Big 4 firm in the Central Belt of Scotland to assist them in the recruitment of a Transfer Pricing Manager or Senior Manager to be based in Edinburgh, however candidates to be based in Glasgow will also be considered.
This firm has one of the largest Transfer Pricing teams in Scotland and the North East of England and they are continually expanding across the region. As a business they have a real focus on work-life balance, flexible working hours (including early or late starts, shorter working days etc.) and as such have a strong staff retention as well as growth. This form also offers an excellent remuneration package and career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities can include:
· Planning and implementation of transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories
· Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing maters
· Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
· Review and design of transfer pricing policies
· Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims etc.
· Preparing transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities
Requirements will include:
· Ideally you will hold a professional accountancy qualification i.e. ICAS / ICAEW / CTA / ACCA etc. however those who are technically Qualified-by-Experience in Transfer Pricing will also be considered
· You will have a minimum of four years’ experience working in a Chartered Accountancy firm i.e. Big 4 or Top 10 and those with legal background experience will also be considered
· You must have recent transfer pricing experience gained from a developed market, experience of working under BEPS and a working knowledge of Brexit implications would be highly desirable
· Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality outputs
· Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness
· Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
· Strong project management skills
· You will have a strong business sense and have the ability to connect to connect tax and transfer pricing with the business requirements of their clients