A recognised name in Manchester is seeking an interim Tax Manager / Senior Manager for a minimum of 6 months
Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded and recognised employer of choice based in Manchester and due to a reorganisation we are seeking a tax professional to undertake a minimum of a 6 month role.
Your new role
Your new role will be diverse and challenging and will cover a number of areas of the corporate tax functions :
* Lead the filings for the UK tax returns
* Monitor the tax audits liaising with advisors
* Collaborate with the group and divisional business functions
* Advise with developing tax strategies
* Lead on the transfer pricing documentation
* Provide a pro-active and informed tax advisory service to the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a proven tax professional with tax experience either gained from another in-house tax role or from the profession. It is essential you can work on your own initiative and be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will work in exceptional offices with a talented finance and tax team and flexible working is offered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.