One of the most well-known worldwide multinational brands is looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join its existing high performing London based team. The organisation is operating across the globe and you will be working on varied and exciting multinational projects.
This role would be a great 1st ‘inhouse role’ for someone currently working in professional services, or a move for an experienced inhouse specialist looking to work in a larger organisation. The group’s brand is exceptionally strong, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in a host of global transfer pricing issues. This organisation is also totally committed to flexible working and is happy to discuss working from home arrangements and flexible hours.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing aspects of the group’s transfer pricing on network arrangements.
- Managing junior members of the team, including contributing to their technical and personal development to address their career development goals.
- Involvement in Ad Hoc Structuring Projects
- Providing technical and project management support on a wide range of network initiatives
- Oversight of Tax Compliance for group entities
- Assisting with evaluating territory responses to the group’s tax risk strategy
The successful candidate will be CTA qualified or equivalent and have industry experience (limited secondment experience from a professional services firm is suitable). Strong project management skills and transfer pricing expertise are essential.
Basic salary of up to £70,000 plus car allowance, benefits and bonus.
For more information please get in touch with James Couceiro