A temp personal tax postion with the opputnity to go into a perminant position
Oppurtunity to work with entertainment, media, music clients.
The firms makes it there business to understand and add value their clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That's why so many of their prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend them year after year.
Their immensely proud of their roots and maintain a family business approach in everything they do. Are clients is expanding, which means they have an excellent opportunity for a Semi Senior or an individual who is ready to make the progression to this level. The role offers lots of exposure and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
* Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients.
* Inform client of tax liabilities
* Request tax return information from client and remind if needed
* Work through the information and assess the tax impact of each item
* Review returns produced and deal with outstanding points with junior staff
* Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
* Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
* Assist with client billing
* Coach junior staff on work delegated
* Attend client meetings with appropriate support
* Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
* Assist on tax consultancy, research projects and HMRC enquiries.
* Worked minimum of two tax seasons
* Experience working compliance personal tax returns
* Competent user of MS Excel & Word
* Communication skills - confident, articulate and concise
* Organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise conflicting priorities
* Be positive
* Competitive salary
* Competitive job package