A leading firm with an established Financial Services tax practice is looking for a Director to come on board in a market facing role. The team is in the fortunate position where it has a strong delivery team which is capable of doing highly technical work. What the head of the group is looking for is a market facing Director to go out and win work to help drive the group onto the next level. This role would have a fast-track to Partner and is part of the wider firm’s heavy investment in the Financial Services Tax practice which will see it treble in size in the next few years. This is a unique proposition for a highly skilled Senior Manager in a Big 4 firm frustrated as being stuck in the waiting room for Director and eventual Partner promotion. Or even an existing Director who is concerned about over specialising within the financial services sector.
The successful candidate should be a recognise name in the market and highly respected as a market facing business developer. The firm’s client portfolio within financial services focuses on the asset management, banking and private equity sectors and would be interested in speaking to individuals with backgrounds in any of these areas. Key aspects of the role include:
• Advising on and managing Corporate Tax obligations of the most well-known global financial services institutions.
• Offering high level technical advice to a range of clients including asset managers, their funds and service providers, retail, investment and challenger banks and insurance institutions.
• Developing new go-to-market strategies to take the current team’s revenue up to the next level, supporting your own short-term Partner business case.
• Leading an established team of highly regarded Financial Services Tax professionals offering management support and career advice.
• Winning new work from key financial sector contacts which you have cultivated throughout your career.
• Working closely with the firm’s tax leadership to maximise the FS Tax team’s footprint across the firm’s current client base.
This is a rare opportunity for an FS Tax specialist to come on board and take an established team to the next level in terms of quality of advice, revenue and market share. As the firm’s leadership want to increase the Partner and wider delivery team numbers within this group, you will have a clear path to Partner.
The successful candidate should be a well-known senior FS Tax specialist with demonstrable experience delivery high quality advice to the financial services sector. Ideally, this individual will have significant professional services experience and be well-known within the market.
In order to attract the right calibre of candidate, this firm will offer a basic salary of up to £150,000 plus bonus and benefits.
For more information, please contact James Couceiro