The Head of Tax will be responsible for the Corporation, VAT and other tax affairs of the group.
A leading provider of debt management and recovery solutions for consumers across a broad range of assets including major banks, this is a great opportunity for a candidate with broad tax experience to move into a Head of Tax Role.
Reporting into the CFO and having exposure to stakeholders at the most senior levels of the company, this will suit a proactive individual that enjoys business partnering.
* Maintaining an appropriate tax strategy for the group in conjunction with key stakeholders
* Preparation/review of annual UK corporation tax and quarterly VAT returns
* Annual and quarterly tax reporting under IFRS for the group and all UK subsidiaries
* Liaison with external tax advisers in relation to ad hoc matters and review of non-UK tax filings
* Tax support for M&A activity
* Provision of detailed US GAAP tax information to US parent company on a quarterly and annual basis
* Liaison with HMRC on corporation tax, VAT and employment tax issues
* Ideally Big 4 qualified Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor
* Experience in a complex tax environment
* Exposure to a broad range of taxes including corporate, VAT and international tax
* Ability to business partner with a wide range of stakeholders internally or externally
Please apply via the link below or get in touch with Lynley Hall