We are seeking a corporate tax manager to join our tax department based in our UK head office. You will be responsible for corporate tax compliance and reporting on a number of trading and corporate entities, as well as providing day-to-day transaction support across our UK operations.
• Work with the team across all corporate tax areas including SAO, tax risk management and governance, transfer pricing, capital allowances, UK group planning etc
• Provide high level tax review of some non-CT tax returns prepared by UK Finance (with developmental support as required)
• Provide transaction and project support across all taxes in domestic and international tax matters (with development support as required)
We are seeking someone with corporate tax experience from a mid/large tax firm or already in-house. You will need an ACA/tax qualification with good overall tax awareness, an organised approach and the ability to manage projects. Experience of SAP and tax software would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hanson is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of construction materials, employing over 3,500 people and operating around 300 manufacturing plants. Part of the HeidelbergCement Group, the materials and products we make underpin our communities and are used in some of the country’s most innovative and iconic structures. Our aim is to be a leading sustainable business, trusted and respected for the ethics we adopt and the products we supply.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Generous pension scheme with company contributions
• Ongoing training/development and opportunities to help further your career
• Employee discount scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Health insurance
• Voluntary life assurance
For more information please click on the Apply Now button.
Hanson UK is an equal opportunities employer.