In this role, you will report into the Senior Tax Manager, and play a key part in the Group Tax function. You will gain experience in a variety of work, including UK tax advisory and project work.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Assisting on managing projects, e.g. M&A and structuring projects
* Identifying tax opportunities and risks in relation to product innovation and technology e.g patent box
* Assisting on providing tax input and analysis of treasury-related activities
* Assisting on managing inter-company pricing for new and existing supplies of goods and services
* Providing effective tax support and advice to the business e.g. advising on the tax implications of ad hoc advisory projects and other transactions
* Engaging with HMRC on tax queries
This role would be suitable for an newly-qualified individual looking to make their first move out of Practice into a brilliant in-house role in a globally recognised brand.
Please apply ASAP