In-house Tax Manager - FinTech
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the UK's fastest growing and most successful start-ups. You'll be part of the commercially-minded Tax team helping to ensure the tax affairs are running smoothly and transparently compliant. In this newly created global role, you will take the lead on the outsourced preparation of all corporation tax within the UK and overseas. You will also take ownership of IFRS year-end tax reporting and tax provisions for all local stat accounts with the support of advisers. Furthermore you will also be involved in ad hoc support and projects with other members of the team.
A key skill involved will be your ability to manage relationships as you will be working closely with the Head of Tax and International Tax Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Build on and develop your technical knowledge and experience of different taxes in a truly global role.
- Employee engagement that dictate the working environment.
- Autonomous working - you'll experience the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on your customers.
What you will need:
- Solid understanding of UK corporation tax and practical experience of IFRS reporting.
- Passion and motivation to solve seemingly impossible challenges.
- ACA, CTA, ACCA, ATT or equivalent is preferable.
For further information on the role, please contact Kieran Moon