This role is a newly created Group role. Working for an international business, who are a specialist leaders in their field. This is truly global opportunity and this role has responsibility for Tax across the globe.
Our client are a specialist leader in the software industry and have many prestigious clients in the Financial services arena. The group is proactive, fast paced and a great employer in the Bristol market.
The key responsibilities for this Group Tax Manager - Excellent International Technology Business based in Bristol.
* Preparing and reviewing tax returns; a combination of local finance presence in Asia Pacific and India and external suppliers will assist with non-UK jurisdictions
* Point of contact for technical tax matters
* Meeting deadlines for submission of returns and payments
* Improve the transparency of the impact of tax in the Group by developing and undertaking appropriate analysis and forecasts
* Identify and track tax issues, ensuring a proper briefing of issues
* Identify improvements and efficiencies; reduce dependence on 3rd party tax advisers / suppliers
* Ensure key processes related to tax are documented and fit for purpose
* Create and maintain relevant documents, including transfer pricing and intercompany flows
* Provide relevant tax reporting to the parent group.
* Undertake project work and provide ad-hoc support on all tax matters to the business
The ideal candidate for this Group Tax Manager - Excellent International Technology Business based in Bristol will be:
* Qualified with a proven tax record in UK corporate tax, including an international environment, which might have been gained from working in a similar in house tax role
* Hands on whilst also able to identify and manage key issues
* Strong tax knowledge
* Ability to know when to obtain external advice
* Good communication and organisation skills
Great Base Salary (Experience Depending)
Autonomy to develop this role
Work life balance