A leading professional services firm is seeking a Transactions Tax Manager to join their National Team, based in Scotland (either Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen). In this role, you will play a key role in advising corporate clients on the tax implications of transactions. The M&A team in Scotland is closely integrated with the national practice which totals more than 300 people and is a significant force in the market.
Their clients range from private equity houses, leading Investment Banks, Law Firms, and entrepreneurial businesses across the UK and worldwide. The team has a truly global reach facilitating transactions on a worldwide basis.
The firm is particularly progressive and has a strong focus on work-life balance. It is normal for members of this team to work from home at least once per week. They are also able to offer part-time hours and flexible working hours.
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
• Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
• Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Train, coach, and supervise staff, contributing to the development of your own and the team's technical acumen and keeping up to date with business and economic issues
The successful candidate will be ACA / CTA trained (or equivalent) and can communicate technical issues to a lay audience. This is a fantastic opportunity for fast promotion in an exciting and expanding team.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302