An in-house business based in West London is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Manager to join their tax team. The role is mixed across corporation tax compliance, reporting & ad-hoc advisory work - where you will report directly into the Head of Tax.
The roles responsibilities are as below, but not limited to:
* Manage the tax return completion process for the UK group, and preparing CFC returns and country-by-country-reporting
* Working with the UK and Group finance teams to ensure the completion of tax computations
* Preparing interim and year-end tax reporting packs for the UK group
* Consolidating interim and year-end tax reporting packs for all countries in the Group
* Working with the team to ensure audit sign off for deferred tax figures, notes and disclosures in UK stat accounts
* Providing advice on tax planning e.g. R&D claims
* Overseeing calculations of transfer pricing adjustments
The client in question is considering candidates who are newly qualified out of practice, or one who has already made a move in-house and looking for a new challenge, but also more experienced in-house trained individuals.
Please do apply ASAP to be considered or get in touch at to have a confidential discussion.