A newly created opportunity to join a large team of Trade & Customs specialists, based out of the London offices but working with clients across the whole of the UK and beyond. Within the team they have deep specialists in areas such as valuation, classification, origin and suspension /reliefs. They work closely with colleagues in Indirect Tax, other areas of Tax such as Transfer Pricing, and the wider Advisory business and offer a wide range of services including pure advisory, reviews and preparation of reclaims.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
• Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
• Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing strong relationships with clients
• Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients
• Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
• Leading and managing large client projects
• Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Advising on technical issues
• Developing and managing more junior members of the team
Experience and Background
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work;
• Is driven and committed;
• Is ambitious and motivated to grow personally;
• Seeks out feedback and development opportunities; Identifies and pursues business opportunities;
• Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
To apply you will need to have gained Customs and International Trade experience in consulting or in-house environments and have a good technical understanding of the main technical areas. A great opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and progress your career in a supportive environment.