Tax Manager - dealing with large corporate and international clients - B'ham - up to £52k + bens
Your new company
A mid-tier firm with a strong reputation in the Midlands market.
Your new role
You'll join the large and listed corporate tax team which has quadrupled it's fee income over the last 3 years and gone from 2 - 9 employees. In order to build on this success they're seeking a manager with a breadth of advisory experience - with a focus on international taxation:
* To manage a portfolio of listed companies, UK and overseas-owned groups, private equity backed groups and larger OMBs, UK inbound or outbound, effectively and within budget
* To assist Partners, Directors and Senior Managers delivering outstanding, quality tax advice
* To assist with strengthening their "best in class" team and help develop junior members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA and/or CTA qualified or equivalent
- In-depth tax technical knowledge and practical knowledge of the UK Corporation tax system
- Demonstrable post qualified experience, International and TP and/or large business background in professional practice, in a multinational company or at HMRC
- In depth (international) structuring and restructuring, international M&A and planning experience
- Able to identify tax issues and research them
What you'll get in return
Base salary in line with market rate
Contrib pension scheme
Range of other salary sacrifice bens
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.