A great new role with one of the larger accounting firms with a global presence has just opened up. Utilising excellent communication and relationship building skills you will be required to take the initiative on providing Indirect Tax advisory services to an enviable client base. This role offers good opportunities for career progression and an environment that will encourage your development. Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all day to day VAT compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters, whilst being supervised by Manager/Director/Partner and communicating with clients.
• Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria.
• Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff.
• Liaise with HMRC.
• Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principles/Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
• Ensure that the firms quality control procedures are adhered to as appropriate.
• Ensure professional standards are met and supervise, support and develop more junior staff both on-site at client premises and whilst in the office.
• Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested
• Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
• Provide an efficient and proactive service to clients and ensure that the clients needs are fully met
• To support and work as a team player in achieving activities for their business area
• Work on own initiative
• Consult with colleagues and Partners on technical and risk matters.
For a full job specification please get in touch.