Sitting within the FTSE Top 100, this high performing multi-national has over 30,000 employees and several market leading brands in its portfolio. Born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy and now with operations in the UK, across Europe, Asia and the US, this organisation has millions of customers worldwide.
This is a very commercially exposed, broad international tax role in the UK Team in an advisory focused role including project work. You will be dealing with a variety of ad-hoc projects – delivering value through tax planning, international aspects including CFC, dividend exemption, WHT, M&A, IP, TP and supply chain related work.
• Delivering value through implementation of ad hoc projects
• Advise business and other Group Tax teams on strategic risk issues, including Transfer Pricing, CFC, DTR, PE and WHT
• Assessing the impact of changes in tax law and accounting principles
• Review of UK corporation tax computations which is outsourced
• Participating in year end reporting process
• Proven UK corporate tax background
• ACA or CTA qualified
• Effective project management and implementation skills
• International tax experience is an advantage
• Tax reporting/Tax Accounting knowledge desirable
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Experience with leading HMRC enquiries an advantage
• Competitive base salary
• Discretionary bonus
• Car allowance
• Exceptional pension
• Flexible working
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula-Partners directly.