Our client is a leading listed organisation with significant global operations across Europe, AsiaPac and North America. With an aggressive plan to grow the business operations as well as adapt their manufacturing of their products in line with sustainability measures, this is an employer of choice for many candidates.
With $9 billion in sales and global footprint cross 35+ countries they are continuing to gain market share from their competitors, this is a great time to join this organisation.
Reporting to the Group Tax Director you will have a global role across 35+ countries and covering several hundred operating companies.
* Work with VP Tax and Regional Directors on tax and tax risk reporting
* Tax expense, tax provisions, ETR and cash tax
* Review consolidated tax entries for the Group stat accounts (US GAAP)
* Oversee effective reporting of the global ETR on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
* Develop & implement continuous improvements to tax accounting processes.
* Work with Group Tax Director on cross border issues affecting the Group
* Work cross functionally from a tax perspective with Treasury, corporate finance, Business Services and IT on strategic developments/commercial issues and projects
* Manage and administer the Tax Risk Control framework
* Work with the Group Tax Director on delivering Group-wide Transfer Pricing risks
* Work with the Group Tax Director on special projects
Qualifications and skills
* Tertiary qualifications (essential) and ACA/CPA qualified or tax qualification (preferred)
* Several years experience working with a leading public accounting firm and or industry leading organisation
* Working knowledge of US GAAP and specialists tax compliance software (highly regarded)