Marks Sattin are currently working with a well established Top100 practice based in Leeds City Centre who are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team.
This growing accountancy practice, based in Leeds City Centre is undergoing positive growth and expansion, with a wide ranging client base. This vacancy is offering a superb environment for the right tax professional to further their career.
The Job Role
In a mixed compliance and advisory focused role, joining as a Tax Senior, you will take responsibility for undertaking predominantly advisory work along with the following:
* Identifying Tax planning opportunities
* Help manage a portfolio of predominantly SME clients
* Involvement in general tax planning issues
* Assisting other members of staff with company and partnership tax returns
The Successful Applicant
* You may be ATT qualified and/or, either working towards, or already hold the CTA qualification as a Tax Senior
* You will have a minimum of three years experience of working within a tax environment
* Previous experience of meeting and advising clients of their tax position
* Able to demonstrate experience of researching matters and reading the necessary legislation
* Good written and verbal communication skills, so to be able to explain tax to clients and other staff
* Able to work off their own initiative as well as with colleagues
* You will be looking for an opportunity to further you advisory tax career and progress
If you would like to find out what else this role can offer please apply within.